General Office Policies:
Clinic Safety Practice & Children: Powerful lasers and delicate medical equipment are used throughout the Integrated Medicine Institute, Inc. (IMI Inc.) clinic. Out of concern for safety, we ask that clients arrange for childcare prior to your office visit.
Client Privacy: Some of the procedures performed in the exam rooms and clinical area are of a delicate nature. To maintain a discrete environment for all customers, we ask that patients attend their appointments unaccompanied unless the patient is a minor or the person who is accompanying you also has an office appointment at the time of your visit.
Environmental considerations: We kindly ask that you turn your cell phones to vibrate upon arrival and to remember to speak in your very soft spa voice once you enter the spa. Cell phone use may affect the length of your spa services.
Staff engagement: We truly value our clients and strive to provide you with the highest quality care. At Integrated Medicine Institute, Inc., our staff are valued as well and providing great customer service can have its challenges. We will do our best to resolve any patient-staff engagement issues that may arise. However, staff mistreatment will not be tolerated and may result in refusal of service and or dismissal from practice.
Personal Belongings: Please leave all jewelry and valuable items at home. IMI Clinics is not responsible for lost or misplaced items.
Spa Promotions: Spa specials cannot be used in combination with any other offer or promotions.
Return Policy: It is our mission to provide you with high-quality products to meet your health and beauty needs. Unfortunately, for health and safety reasons related to COVID, we are unable to process refunds or returns once a product has left the clinic. This includes unopened products.
- Reservations: Appointments can be scheduled by calling the office or online through the company portal/app. To hold your reservation, a credit card will be required.
- Consultations: To best service our clients, various services require consultations prior to your in-office procedure. Typically, consultations are scheduled for 15 to 20 minutes in length where no more than 1 to 2 different types of procedures may be reviewed. The fee for a consultation is $50 which can be applied as a credit toward your selected service. Missed appointments or cancellations with less than 24 hour notice will result in a forfeiture of the $50 consultation fee.
- Cancellations: As a courtesy to other patients, we require a 24 hour cancellation notice to avoid a $50 charge.
- Arrival for Your Visit: To service our clients efficiently, patients are asked fill out their registration information online prior to coming in for your appointment. Otherwise, please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow for adequate time to complete your forms before your appointment.
- Check-in: We ask that you please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, the length of service may be adjusted so as to not interrupt the scheduled appointments of other guests. Full price of scheduled services will apply, so please plan accordingly.
- Late arrivals: Late arrivals impact the entire practice schedule and as well as other clients. We will make an effort to accommodate you if the schedule allows. For tardiness of 10 minutes or greater, you will have the one-time opportunity to reschedule at no cost. Subsequent tardiness will result in a $50 late arrival charge.
- No Shows: Every client is important to Integrated Medicine Institute, Inc. (IMI Inc.) and we aim to provide each client with the opportunity to be serviced. A “now show” block of time is a missed opportunity for other clients. As such, “no shows” will automatically result in a $50 no show charge.
- 3 Strikes Rule: Unforeseen circumstances occur from time to time which can adversely impact your life. We here at Integrated Medicine Institute, Inc. (IMI Inc.) understand this very well and have factored this into our practice. We have allowed for some latitude by implementing our 3 strikes rule. Once a client has 3 cancelled appointments with less than 24 hours notice, or 3 late arrivals, or 3 “no shows” or any combination (i.e. late cancellation, late arrival, or “no show”) totaling 3, will result in dismissal from the practice.
- Prices and services are subject to change without notice. We will do our best to keep our clients up to date on any changes that may occur but encourage all clients to inquire about pricing and available services when booking your appointment.
- The offices of Integrated Medicine Institute, Inc. (IMI Inc.) does not participate with medical insurance companies of any kind.
- Payments can be made in the form of cash, debit, or credit. The practice is unable to accept payments in the form of checks.
- Procedures priced at $500 or more requires a non-refundable 50% deposit upon making your reservation with the balance due at the time of your visit prior to receiving the service.
- Services rendered are non-refundable.
- Bundled services are non-refundable.
General Service Policies:
- For optimal results, we recommend clients adhere to pre and post care instructions for your selected procedure.
- The office staff of Integrated Medicine Institute, Inc. (IMI Inc.) will often make specific product recommendations to treat your particular condition (i.e. skin care products) or to help avoid adverse outcomes (i.e. ice packs, Aquaphor, cooling gels etc.).
- Results vary from client to client. Services are without guarantee or warranty.
- In-house Financing
- No credit checks
- $1,000 Minimum to finance
- $4,000 Maximum per procedure
When Using Cash:
- Clients are able to save by avoiding credit card processing fees
- Certain procedures are offered at flat rates (no taxes applied)
- Call for quotes
- Exact payments at time of service appreciated
- No checks please
- Bundled services & services rendered are non-refundable
- For health & safety reasons, all retail product sales are final